Daygame, Daygame, Daygame

Open PUA discussion

Daygame, Daygame, Daygame

Postby Triumvirate » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Hey Guys,

Triumvirate here. One of the most common questions that's being asked right now is: "Do you do daygame?"

Daygame is typically going to a mall or other high-traffic area during the day with the sole intention of meeting women.

What are the benefits of daygame that are touted?
1. Higher Quality Women - High Quality Women aren't out after 10/11 pm at the latest. You are more likely to meet girlfriend quality women during the day.

2. No "Bitch Shields" - A woman is not at a night club getting hit up by a bunch of guys so she is more likely to open up to you when you talk to her.

3. Easier to Connect - The key to winning a woman's heart is being able to connect with her. This is easier to do when you have time to talk to her in a calm, orderly fashion. Instead of trying to talk over loud music and having guys in affliction shirts trying to AMOG you.

With those things being said, why would anyone NOT want to go out during the day to meet women? The biggest reason is volume, volume, volume. If you are just starting the process of meeting and interacting with women, you want to be able to go to a place where women go specifically to meet members of the opposite sex, AND where there are a lot of them. This more accurately describes a bar on a Friday or Saturday night than a mall at three in the afternoon. Anyone who has done daygame at the mall knows how many high schoolers they've met and how many married women and women with boyfriends that they've met.

If you are going to go out during the day, I suggest you go to a place where there is a high number of women, and who are more likely to be single. If they serve alcohol there, that's is good as well. This is usually any sort of festival. With summer coming up, a quick perusal of yahoo search will yield an invariable cornucopia of festivals for you to daygame to your heart's content.

Meanwhile, continue to go out at least three nights a week and talk to no less than ten groups of women each time you go out. The math simply doesn't lie.

10 groups/night x 3 nights/week x 50 weeks = 1500 groups.

With those types of numbers you can't help but get better.

Happy Fishing,
Triumvirate
Triumvirate
PUA

Re: Daygame, Daygame, Daygame

Postby ninjamatt » Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

That's pretty basic stuff. I agree with you except for the premise of why you go. I wouldn't get in to the mindset that the only reason I would go to the mall is to meet women. I would think of it as, I want to look at some new shoes, some new clothes, get a little exercise walking, see what's being sold in some kiosks, etc. Maybe there's something there I could buy, and get use out of. I think it's a bad frame of mind to get in, or to encourage someone to get in, to go only to meet women. Have more than one reason to go. I've heard stories about security asking people to leave malls who only go to talk to women. I would imagine for a young guy, who's struggling already then that happens, it can hurt confidence.

I went to the mall saturday to buy cream for my face. I could have bought some for my eyes too b/c I'm almost out, but I will wait until I run out. It gives me an excuse to go again. Gets me out of the house and gives me something to do and puts me back in an almost exclusive women's cosmetic store.

I might try a different eye cream this time too. hmmmmm
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu May 02, 2013 8:08 pm

I have to go to Hobby lobby this saturday too to buy some more fake leaves for my indoor trees. My real leaves died so I cut them off and I saved the tree trunks. I bought some leaves last weekend but I couldn't carry all the leaves i needed and forgot to use a cart. I might even buy a different style for the lower trunks. Might get an opinion there on it. I got 2 plants, 4 trunks per plant which stand various heights.

I also need some body lotion at bed bath and beyond at the mall. I put this shiney smell good stuff on my arms when i go out. It's not like a cologne, it has a Mediterrean tropical sea smell. I couldn't find one I liked last weekend and what I was using is discontinued but I'm gonna try to find one similar. And maybe when I'm in the parking lot searching for my car If I forget where I parked, some girl will know how many cylanders is in her sports car or can tell me if her car is a 6 speed b/c im interested in that :D
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

You wear make up?
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Derek Hough » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:37 pm

where would you suggest to go and day game for somebody new to the area?
"Prince Charming doesn't come to rescue cunty lunatics." - Tucker Max

"Being single is great. It's a nice sense of irresponsibility." - Michael Douglas
Derek Hough
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Do a google search for festivals that are coming up. "Dallas Festivals 2013" and see what pops up. I will say that fourth of July is coming up so you definitely want to do a search for that. Let me know what you find and report back so that we can compare notes.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby carrot123 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:51 pm

High Traffic Daygame locations Ideas

if you into gym take multiple locations LAfitness Access
so you could go to busy fitness classes and chat solo women

Malls use google map search Malls
Starbucks:Get seated Facing entrace or trash can area where high traffic flows

Dallas Museum on 3rd friday/free friday
High Traffic Dance classes (any recommendations ?)
Hotel Bars (any recommendations ?)

Train/Dart (high traffic times downtown?)
Street game :downtown ?
carrot123
AFC

Postby IsiMan84 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:25 pm

carrot123 wrote:High Traffic Daygame locations Ideas

if you into gym take multiple locations LAfitness Access
so you could go to busy fitness classes and chat solo women

Malls use google map search Malls
Starbucks:Get seated Facing entrace or trash can area where high traffic flows

Dallas Museum on 3rd friday/free friday
High Traffic Dance classes (any recommendations ?)
Hotel Bars (any recommendations ?)

Train/Dart (high traffic times downtown?)
Street game :downtown ?

If you need a detailed answer, read it all. Otherwise just read the parts in red.

If you're trying to hit volume, festivals or large meetups are definitely the way to go. It removes a lot of the guesswork about whether or not you should approach a girl, especially for beginners. Going to a small location like Starbucks and strategically seating yourself so you can pick off girls as they come in isn't really a high percentage move if people are minding their own business.

Any guy who's joining a fitness class just to meet women better be ready to invest a few weeks or months into that endeavor. If the girls are regulars and you're trying to holler the first time around, it's pretty obvious to them what your intention is. On the other hand if you're actually there to benefit yourself then they might show interest in you down the road. I don't think I'd bother talking to a girl at the gym unless I was a regular with a little bit of social proof.

There are some hotel bars listed in the venue reviews section. ZaZa, Ritz, Nylo to name a few. For dance classes, I believe Cowboys Red River still gives free 2-step lessons before the masses arrive.

Dallas is a driving city, and you probably won't meet your target demo on the trains. You'll see the occasional pedestrians downtown during work hours nowadays but it's not the bustling area you'd expect it to be. You'd have a better shot for foot traffic in uptown on a weekend afternoon or on the Katy Trail.

Klyde Warren Park attracts a decent amount of foot traffic, and it's a wide open non-mall so you don't have to have a reason to be there. It also has food trucks and a couple restaurants if you want to turn that encounter into an insta-date.

Whether it's daygame or night game, in the end you should really be asking yourself: Why not go where people are looking to meet?
IsiMan84
PUA

Return to General Discussion