lizard lounge

Describe your DFW's venue experiences and recommendations

lizard lounge

Postby zine » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:25 am

Negatives:
-The general crowd was pretty sparse tonight, and there were very few quality chicks.
-it's a techno club, so a little different style of dancing. No one knows exactly how to dance

Positives:
-The sets that were there opened extremely easily. No bitch shield they were just instantly into me.
-I really like the layout, there are quite a few isolation spots, and some pretty comfy couches to help you out.

Overall I liked the place. Really good if you aren't 21 yet and are tired of the same old rap songs. Since no one really knows how to dance just dancing at all makes you pretty badass.
There are 2 ways you can get an amazing woman.
1.you can become an amazing manipulator
2 you can become an amazing man

If you are not escalating then you aren't doing anything.

3/1-12/8 AC=62 NC=9007 KC=17 MOC=2 D2C=6178 BC=2 BJC=4224 FC=4225
User avatar
zine
PUA
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Arlington, TX

Postby playercool » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm

What is the average age in this place?

I wanted to go here a while back and my wing said no deal. He said we would be way older than anyone in the place. We are 29/30.
playercool
PUA
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 am

Postby zine » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:17 pm

mostly college age... if your wing has a problem with college chicks then I'm sry man.
There are 2 ways you can get an amazing woman.
1.you can become an amazing manipulator
2 you can become an amazing man

If you are not escalating then you aren't doing anything.

3/1-12/8 AC=62 NC=9007 KC=17 MOC=2 D2C=6178 BC=2 BJC=4224 FC=4225
User avatar
zine
PUA
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Arlington, TX

Postby John Agent » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:31 am

lol seriously...the LL is almost all under 21. It used to be a more diverse crowd some 6-8 years ago, but now...forget it.
John Agent
AFC
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: Euless

Postby Westfall » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:42 pm

John Agent wrote:lol seriously...the LL is almost all under 21.


Did someone call for a Westfall?

Who wants to hit this place up with me?

WF
Katie wrote:i want some count chocula right now

Kit wrote:Westfall, you're being a dick.
User avatar
Westfall
PUA
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Sexarkana

Postby tsalagi » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Westfall wrote:
John Agent wrote:lol seriously...the LL is almost all under 21.


Did someone call for a Westfall?

Who wants to hit this place up with me?

WF


"Take a seat right over there"
tsalagi
AFC
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:00 pm

Postby Westfall » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:01 pm

tsalagi wrote:
Westfall wrote:
John Agent wrote:lol seriously...the LL is almost all under 21.


Did someone call for a Westfall?

Who wants to hit this place up with me?

WF


"Take a seat right over there"



... :shock: uhh, Is this the house that my relator told me to come look at at 11pm?
Katie wrote:i want some count chocula right now

Kit wrote:Westfall, you're being a dick.
User avatar
Westfall
PUA
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Sexarkana

Postby RockStar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:01 pm

playercool wrote:What is the average age in this place?

I wanted to go here a while back and my wing said no deal. He said we would be way older than anyone in the place. We are 29/30.


went there last night (well the church really) no probs...no alot of girls either though :(, great isolate/escalate locations, good sexual atmosphere. I suppose it could be good if the venue was packed.
User avatar
RockStar
PUA
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Location: fort worth

Postby the_wildcard » Sat May 10, 2008 1:21 am

this sounds fun..

think i'll check it out
the_wildcard
rAFC
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:30 am

just make sure you're not going on bondage night like I did on thursday X_X.

Music was also wayy loud. Hard to sarge except in the areas outside and maybe upstairs.
Guest
 

Next

Return to Venue Notes and Reviews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron
phpJobScheduler